My photo
I'm a 21-year-old journalism student. I spent last semester living in Florence, Italy. These are my adventures.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Colosseum - 30 Years Later

My mom took 20 pictures in Rome. I got a solid 14 of them.
Here are a few pictures of the Colosseum to tide you over until I edit the rest and write about this weekend.




Colosseum, Rome
Something's different...


Colosseum, Rome


Colosseum, Rome
Above from left to right:
 Rita, Barb and two friends they traveled with for a couple of days.
Below from left to right: Lydia, Amy and two girls standing where my mom took the picture who kindly helped us recreate the moment. Meet Maria and Jamie.


Colosseum, Rome


View from the Colosseum, Rome


View from the Colosseum, Rome
(Note the size of the tree to the left of the house on the skyline)

No comments:

Post a Comment